DNC Launches Moment Of Silence For Fallen Cops – What Happens Next Is Horrifying
July 29, 2016 12:14pm PST
The Democratic National Convention tried to host a moment of silence for fallen police officers on Thursday night, but it didn’t take long for things to take a sickening turn.
Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez took the stage to talk about how police handle adversity and how she’s struggled to make sense of the violence against cops.
“Violence is not the answer,” she said, according to IJ Review. “Yelling and calling each other names is not going to do it. Talking within our own group in a language only our group understands leads nowhere. We have to start listening to each other.”
Valdez then asked the crowd to join her in honoring “all of America’s fallen officers with a moment of silence.” Here’s what happened next:
As the DNC holds a moment of silence for fallen police officers, several in attendance shout “Black Lives Matter” https://t.co/I3XrojZmB0
— Independent Journal (@TheIJR) July 29, 2016
Reporters immediately noticed what was happening:
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Black Lives Matter Hoodlums Block Highway In Protest – Get BRUTAL Wakeup Call From Patriot
- Black Lives Matter Thug Mouths Off To Ann Coulter – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Black Lives Matter Supporter Mouths Off To Tucker Carlson – Gets A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- Race-Baiting Protesters BLOCK Highway – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime