Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Wife Stuns Fans With Bombshell Move
July 6, 2016 12:24pm PST
Back in January, Dog The Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth Chapman shocked everyone when they abruptly ended their reality television careers so that she could run for president of the Professional Bail Agents of the United States.
Beth ended up winning the election, and next month, she will lead the group’s 15,000 bail agents when they gather in Mississippi for their annual summer conference.
“Our industry is under attack,” Beth told In Touch Weekly when she announced her bid for the position.
According to The Marshall Project, Beth’s supporters in the bail agent community were hoping she’d use her fame and clout to help them. They appear to have gotten their wish.
“I’ve just taken over this association and I’m going to be very aggressive in this fight,” Beth said after winning.
“This is the first time in history where people are advocating for the reduction, if not the elimination, of secured money bail,” said Charles Shaw, vice president of the Georgia Association of Professional Bondsman. “Beth is a trailblazer. She kind of puts you in the mindset of Obama or Trump or Reagan. She’s not the status quo, and people gravitate toward her.”
We applaud Beth Chapman for having the courage to start this new career!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Shaquille O’Neal BLACKLISTED After Speaking Out AGAINST Anti-Trump Protesters
- Ivanka Trump Shocks Conservatives With MASSIVE Announcement – Will You Still Support Her?
- BREAKING: Malia Obama’s Shocking Secret Leaks – White House FURIOUS