Fans Stunned After Dolly Parton Drops Bombshell About Presidential Race
July 6, 2016 1:26pm PST
Last week, we reported that country music legend Dolly Parton had endorsed Hillary Clinton for president when she said that she thinks “a woman would do a great job” in the White House. Now, she has spoken out with a Facebook post to clarify this statement.
“This morning while I was watching the news I saw many reports that I had endorsed Hillary Clinton,” Parton wrote, according to Conservative Tribune. “My comment about supporting a woman in the White House was taken out of context. I have not endorsed Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump.”
“I try not to get political but if I am, I might as well just run myself ’cause I’ve got the hair for it, it’s huge, and they could always use more boobs in the race,” she joked. “But seriously, I have not decided who I’m voting for, but no matter what we’re gonna be suffering from PMS, Presidential Mood Swings.”
We’re glad to see that Dolly hasn’t actually gone to the dark side. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call