GRAPHIC: Obama-Voting Welfare Queen Attacks Cop With Scissors – He Responds With THIS
July 28, 2016 5:48pm PST
Disturbing video footage shows the moment a Navajo woman was shot dead by a police officer in Arizona after she rushed towards him with medical scissors.
According to Daily Mail, officials ruled that Officer Austin Shipley was justified in killing 27-year-old Loreal Tsingine on March 27 because he felt his life was threatened. Her death led to tribal leaders calling for the US Justice Department to investigate the way American Indians are treated in towns that neighbor the Navajo nation.
The footage was released by police in an attempt to defend Shipley’s actions.
Shipley was responding to a shoplifting call when the incident occurred near the store where the theft took place. The officer was seen trying to restrain Tsingine, causing her to fall to the ground. When she falls up, she rushes towards Shipley screaming at him, at which point he shoots her.
No charges will be filed against Shipley. Do you think he did the right thing? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Trump Drops Everything After Election To Do Something Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally