Hillary Panicking After Damning Report Leaks – This Could Put Her In Jail
July 1, 2016 2:08pm PST
Hillary Clinton’s campaign is in panic mode this week after American officials revealed they are afraid that Russia will release 20,000 more of her emails that they found when they hacked into her personal server.
According to Right Wing News, the Russian government began monitoring Romanian computer hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he unsuccessfully tried to break into the computer system of the Russian funded RT television network. In 2013, Russian Intelligence analysts were able to detect him hacking into Clinton’s personal email server. They were then able to copy all of it’s contents, meaning they now possess Clinton’s emails as well.
Given the fact that Russia has no respect for Obama, they might try to stick it to him by releasing Clinton’s personal emails and destroying her chances of getting elected. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING