Hollywood Legend Dies Suddenly – Fans Shocked
July 20, 2016 12:37pm PST
Hollywood is in mourning this week after director Garry Marshall, known for hit movies like Pretty Woman, died on Tuesday. He was 81 years-old.
According to E! Online, Marshall’s rep released a statement saying the Hollywood legend suffered from “complications of pneumonia following a stroke at a hospital in Burbank, Calif.”
“The family requests no flowers,” the statement added. “Donations in the name of Garry Marshall can be made to The Saban Community Clinic, formerly known as the Los Angeles Free Clinic, The Intensive Care Unit at Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Burbank, and Northwestern University Undergraduate Scholarship Fund.”
Born in the Bronx in 1934, Marshall created some of the most beloved movies and television shows around, including Pretty Woman, Laverne & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, Happy Days, Overboard, Beaches, Exit to Eden, The Princess Diaries and much, much more.
Tributes from celebrities are continuing to pour in.
Rest in peace, Garry Marshall!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- Mark Wahlberg BLACKLISTED After Slamming Obama-Loving Celebrities
- George Lopez Follows Through With Promise To LEAVE US After Trump Wins
- BREAKING: Beloved Country Music Star Passes Away
- BREAKING: Country Music Legend Dies Suddenly – Please Send Prayers