Navy Seal Turns On Hillary – Drops Criminal Bombshell On Her
July 14, 2016 3:28pm PST
Tej Gill is a former Navy SEAL who started Project War Path, which sells t-shirts reading “Hillary Clinton killed my friends.” This week, he sat down with Dana Loesch to discuss Benghazi, and what he had to say has sent Clinton and her campaign into panic mode.
According to Louder With Crowder, Gill revealed that Clinton denied over 600 security requests before the Benghazi attack in 2012. Here is an excerpt of his conversation with Loesch:
Tej: If that consulate would have had the security in place that was needed, and denied, that attack would have taken place… but the consulate would have been able to repel the attack.
Dana: [Stevens] was trying to desperately get some fire sale barricades. The British already left their consulate, it was completely abandoned, and he was trying to get just the concrete barricades.
Tej: Yeah, 600 requests for security upgrades – denied. The consulate had zero security… The consulate was overran in 1 minute.
SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be in JAIL!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING