Obama-Voting Hoodlum Attacks Bikini-Clad Patriot – Has No Idea She’s A Cop…
July 29, 2016 4:05pm PST
When a cocky young hoodlum came across a group of bikini-clad women sunbathing in a park, he thought he’d found the perfect targets to rob. He had no idea that one of the women was a police officer…
Mikaela Kellner, a veteran of Swedish Ninja Warrior and police officer of 11 year was sunbathing with her friends in a Stockholm park when the pickpocket approached them under the guise of selling magazines for the homeless. According to Daily Mail, one of Kellner’s friends noticed her cellphone was missing after the man left, so the off-duty cop knew she had to do something.
Kellner immediately ran after the man and quickly took him down, arresting him on the spot. A photo of the arrest has since gone viral.
“I just acted on instinct and didn’t think about it so much until after we had pinned him down,” Kellner told The Local Sweden. “When I sat there I looked over at our other two friends who are not police officers and realised that it probably looked pretty funny.”
“I would have stepped in no matter what my outfit. Had I been naked I would also have intervened,” she added. “Nothing will stop me.”
The cop went on to say that the hoodlum didn’t put up much of a fight, saying, “He realised quite quickly that it wasn’t worth struggling.”
SHARE if you think this punk got what he deserved!
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Trump Drops Everything After Election To Do Something Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- Trump Gets The SHOCK OF HIS LIFE Immediately After Walking Off Jet