Trump Hits Hillary With CRIMINAL Accusation – This Could Put Her In PRISON
July 7, 2016 7:35pm PST
On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced that Hillary Clinton will not be charged for her use of her personal email server during her time as Secretary of State. Now, Donald Trump is speaking out to accuse Clinton of bribing Lynch after a report surfaced that she would consider keeping Lynch if she’s elected president.
“It’s a bribe!” Trump declared at a rally in North Carolina, according to Business Insider.
Trump was referring to a New York Times story that quoted “Democrats close to” Clinton as saying that she would consider rehiring Lynch. The business mogul believed that Clinton made a deal to keep Lynch on as Attorney General if she would not be charged.
“It’s a disgrace, it’s a disgrace!” Trump declared.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement