Trump Makes Bombshell Announcement About Wife – Nobody Saw This Coming…
July 5, 2016 3:48pm PST
Last Friday, presumptive GOP presidential nominee shocked much of the country when he announced that his wife and children will each speak at the Republican National Convention.
“My children are going to be speaking at the convention,” Trump said at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, according to American News. “Ivanka, Tiffany, Don, Eric. They’re going to be speaking. My wife is going to be speaking at the convention! We’re gonna have a great time.”
Though Trump’s children have spoken on the campaign trail numerous times, Melania has stayed virtually silent for much of it, so his supporters will be eager to hear what she has to say. She made a rare speech in Milwaukee in April, when she endorsed her husband by describing him as a great man and a hard worker.
“He is a hard worker, he’s kind, he has a great heart, he’s tough, he’s smart, he’s a great communicator, he’s a great negotiator,” Melania said.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement