US Veteran Attacked On Bus In Racist Attack – Watch What Happens Next
July 5, 2016 2:05pm PST
Disturbing video footage has been released showing the moment a U.S. Army veteran was attacked on a bus in Manchester, England by a gang of hoodlums who called him an “immigrant.”
According to The Political Insider, veteran Juan Jasso is a Texas native who has lived in the United Kingdom for the last 18 years. He was commuting to work on the bus when he was assaulted by the gang of teenage punks after he asked them not to swear in front of children.
“F— get off the tram now. Don’t chat s— or get deported,” one of the teens screamed as they refused to comply with his request.
“You are extremely ignorant and not very intelligent, you know that?” Jasso replied.
”I’ll waste you…you f***ing immigrant,” one of the punks shouted as another threw a beer at Jasso.
Great Manchester police have since arrested three of the boys, ages 20, 18 and 16, on suspicion of affray. They are still in custody at this time.
“We are aware of a video of a hate incident that has surfaced online this morning,” said Chief Inspector Gareth Parkin. “This is a disgusting display of abuse which quite frankly has no place in society.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Black Lives Matter Supporter Mouths Off To Tucker Carlson – Gets A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- WATCH: Black Lives Matter Thugs Brutally Assault Veteran – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City