BREAKING: 60 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Attack
August 29, 2016 2:01pm PST
60 people were killed and 29 were injured on Monday morning in Yemen after a suicide bomber drove a car packed full of explosives into a crowd of new army recruits.
According to Daily Mail, the terrorist drove his car into an army camp in Yemen’s second city of Aden. The city, which houses the temporary base of Yemen’s Gulf-backed government, has seen a wave of bombings and shootings targeting officials and security forces.
ISIS has already claimed responsibility for this attack.
Al Qaeda and ISIS have launched multiple attacks on Aden in the last few months as they’ve been taking advantage of the chaos in Yemen to make gains in southern and southeastern regions.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City