BREAKING: 65 Killed In Major US City – Please Send Prayers
August 4, 2016 7:02pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama’s hometown of Chicago had one of their deadliest months in history in July, with 65 people murdered in those four weeks alone.
According to Infowars, this brings the total number of people who have been murdered in 2016 to 400. Breitbart reported that this was the “deadliest July in 10 years” for the city, which has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.
Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson feebly tried to put a positive spin on the situation by saying that these numbers are better than the numbers for June, “when 72 homicides were reported.”
The Chicago Tribune reported a total of 2,395 shooting victims in Chicago for the seven months of 2016, which is especially staggering considering there were 2,988 shooting victims for all of 2015.
These numbers prove that Obama’s gun control laws have little effect on crime at all. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- BREAKING: Barack Obama Disrespects World War II Veterans In a SICK Way
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For ‘Refugees’
- What The Obamas Did On Saturday Will Make You SICK