BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Major US City – At Least 7 Dead
August 4, 2016 3:43pm PST
A serial shooter who police say has been linked to nine shootings is on the loose in Phoenix, Arizona.
According to CNN, seven people have been killed and two have been wounded by a suspect police are calling the “Serial Street Shooter.” The reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspect has been increased to $50,000 after the FBI added an additional $20,000.
— Phoenix Police (@phoenixpolice) August 3, 2016
The shooter has been described as a lanky Hispanic male under 5 feet, 10 inches tall. Witnesses say he is a light-skinned Latino or white man in his 20s. Investigators told reporters that based on witnesses’ statements, they think “the suspect has access to multiple vehicles, but the two best described are a white Cadillac or Lincoln type vehicle and a black late 90’s or early 2000’s 5 Series BMW.”
The shootings have taken place in the low-income neighborhood of Maryvale, with many of the victims shot while standing outside their homes. They began on March 17, when a 16-year-old boy was shot and wounded while walking on the street at 11:30 p.m. A 21 year-old man was shot later that same night. Two people were killed in April by the suspect and five people were killed in June.
You may also like to read:
- Bill Clinton Rape Victims Surface Days Before Election – Drop NUCLEAR BOMB On Hillary
- BREAKING: 17 Shot, 41 Wounded In Major US City
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Michelle Obama Quietly Did THIS
- BREAKING: Obama’s Government CHARGES Sheriff Joe With THIS
- Bill Clinton’s Four Rape Victims CONFRONT HIM At Debate Thanks To Trump