BREAKING: BLM Hoodlums BOMB Police Cruiser – Then This Happens
August 4, 2016 1:37pm PST
Attacks against police officers have become disturbingly common in Obama’s America this summer. This week, cops in Maryland found themselves being targeted in a violent attack.
According to The Gateway Pundit, a metal pipe bomb-like device detonated on the hood of a police cruiser in the town of Thurmont, which is located near Camp David. Residents called 911 around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning after hearing the explosion and seeing the damage to the vehicle.
“One of my officers went to his residence and parked his cruiser on the street as he usually does at about midnight and then around 12:30, one of the neighbors heard a big explosion. … It looked like a metal pipe bomb was detonated on the hood and the windshield of the cruiser,” said Thurmont Police Chief Greg Eyler.
Though nobody was hurt in the bombing, officials believe this was a personal attack and if the office didn’t get out sooner they think he would have been killed.
“Right now it’s a preliminary investigation. We don’t have all the details that we need at this point in time to develop a suspect but we are working on it as we speak,” said Chief Elyer.
— Uncle Sam’s Children (@UncleSamsChild) August 4, 2016
Police have not yet apprehended a suspect. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City
- BREAKING: DHS Issues Massive Terror Warning – May Be Targeted Around Holidays