BREAKING: Georgia Police Officer Shot Dead By Race-Baiting Hoodlum – Media Ignores
August 15, 2016 1:48pm PST
While the mainstream media has been focusing on the fatal shooting of an armed black man by police in Milwaukee on Saturday, they have been ignoring a shooting that very same day in which a police officer was killed by an African American.
According to Daily Mail, 31 year-old Officer Tim Smith of Telfair County, Georgia. was shot dead around 9:30pm on Saturday. He was reportedly responding to a suspicious person call when he encountered Royheem Delshawn Deeds, 24. Smith was shot by the young hoodlum as soon as he exited his patrol car.
Deeds immediately fled the scene, launching a manhunt in which the Georgia Bureau of Investigation offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to Deeds’ arrest. Deeds was finally arrested in Nassau County, Florida, which is three hours from Telfair County, just before 3am Monday morning.
Smith had been with the Eastman Police Department since 2011 and was a father of three children. He had recently become engaged to Chelsea Clark, a mother of one who he had been dating for two years.
“We were engaged. We were trying to get on our feet before getting married,” Clark told CNN of her fiancee.
This is just the latest in a long line of shootings on police in Obama’s America this year. SHARE this story if you are praying for ALL American police officers!
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Trump Drops Everything After Election To Do Something Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally