BREAKING: Trump Shocks Fans With Major Change – Will You Still Support Him?
August 17, 2016 1:30pm PST
In an effort to combat his plunging poll numbers, Donald Trump has shaken up his campaign by appointing a new CEO and promoting his pollster to campaign manager.
“I want to win,” Trump said, according to Daily Mail. “That’s why I’m bringing on fantastic people who know how to win and love to win.”
This came after Trump announced that former Breitbart News boss Stephen Bannon will be his campaign’s new CEO and Kellyanne Conway will be the new campaign manager. He described them both as “big people” who can help him beat Hillary Clinton in November.
“I’ve known both of them for a long time. They’re terrific people, they’re winners, they’re champs, and we need to win it,” said the business mogul in a statement sent out early Wednesday.
Trump’s campaign pointed out that Bannon has previously been called the
“most dangerous political operative in America” by Bloomberg Politics.
With only 82 days to go before the election, Trump’s supporters have started expressing fears about the direction his campaign is gone in as the gap between him and Clinton has widened. We can only hope that this move gets him back on track.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For ‘Refugees’
- Gene Simmons BLACKLISTED After Telling Liberal Celebrities to ‘Shut Their Pie Holes’ About Politics
- BREAKING: Trump Makes Major Announcement About His Admin. – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING