BREAKING: US Teachers Told They Can No Longer Address Students As ‘Boys and Girls’
August 23, 2016 4:49pm PST
Barack Obama’s politically correct revolution officially went too far this week when teachers at an elementary school in Albuquerque, New Mexico were told that they are no longer allowed to address their students as “boys and girls.”
Breitbart reported that a letter was sent to teachers at Carlos Rey this month titled “Gender Identity Procedural Directive” informing them that they are no longer permitted to refer to their students as boys and girls, and that they are to eliminate gender in their classrooms.
This came after Obama’s new transgender bathroom policy was adopted in all Albuquerque Public Schools.
Albuquerque Public Schools tried to downplay the letter, claiming it was a mistake made by the assistant principal and that nowhere in their transgender policy does it say to not call students boys and girls. However, sources at the school told KOB that the school is continuing with this policy.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s How Trump Could WIN The Election BY A LANDSLIDE
- NYC Parents HORRIFIED After Burqa-Clad Muslim Is Caught Doing THIS Outside Their Kids’ School
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In US Elementary School – Multiple Victims
- BREAKING: Shots Fired On School Bus In Major US City – Gunman On The Loose
- Burqa-Clad Muslims Think School’s Dress Code Rules Don’t Apply To Them – Get A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality