Cher Challenges Donald Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
August 24, 2016 8:02pm PST
Academy award winner Cher spoke out to slam Donald Trump while campaigning for Hillary Clinton in Provincetown, Massachusetts on Sunday.
According to Daily Mail, Cher unloaded on Trump with a barrage of insults at the event, calling him a “f*cking idiot.”
“He doesn’t mean we want to make America great again. He means we want to make America straight and white,” she said, adding that he reminds her of “despots, you know Stalin and Hitler.”
Cher went on to praise Clinton to the crowd.
“She is shy and she’s not the greatest speaker in the world,” Cher said. “But this is what I believe and this is what I know. I know she will work every moment of every day.”
After the event, however, Cher continued her assault on Trump. She told reporters that the GOP presidential nominee is “a racist, he’s a misogynist, he’s a horrible person.”
Unfortunately for Cher, however, her attack on Trump ended up doing nothing to hurt him. In fact, he is having one of his best weeks in the polls in months.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement