Clint Eastwood BLACKLISTED For Defending Trump – ‘He’s Just Saying What’s On Everyone’s Mind’
August 23, 2016 3:18pm PST
In the liberal world of Hollywood, it’s considered extremely risky to an entertainer’s career to “come out” as a supporter of Donald Trump. Luckily, there are still legends like Clint Eastwood around that don’t give a hoot what a bunch of liberal nitwits think.
American News reported that liberals are furious at Eastwood after he said that Trump is “not racist” in a recent interview. He added that the GOP presidential nominee is instead just saying what’s on everyone’s mind.
Eastwood went on to attack Barack Obama, saying he has no business in the White House before slamming him for refusing to work with Congress. He then criticized Obama’s entire generation of supporters, saying they are entitled and don’t want to do the work that is required of them.
Eastwood’s son Scott pointed out that his father is from “a tougher generation that valued hard work [and] integrity.” He concluded that this hard-working attitude is what made his father successful and what keeps him working to this day at the age of 86.
SHARE this story if you stand with Clint Eastwood!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter