Conservative Baseball Legend To Enter Senate Race – Challenge Elizabeth Warren For Her Seat
August 17, 2016 12:38pm PST
Like millions of other conservatives, baseball legend Curt Schilling is sick of watching loudmouth liberal Senator Elizabeth Warren run her mouth. Now, he has announced plans to do something about it.
According to Daily Caller, Schilling announced plans to possibly run in the 2018 Senate race in Massachusetts to take the seat from Warren.
“I’ve thought about it, and I think one of the things I would would like to do is be one of the people responsible for getting Elizabeth Warren out of politics,” he told WRKO-AM on Monday. “I think she’s a nightmare. The left is holding her up as the second coming of Hillary Clinton, which Lord knows we don’t need the first one.”
He added that Massachusetts would be the only state he’d run for office in.
Rumors of Schilling taking Warren’s seat began swirling last week. We’re glad to see they appear to be true! SHARE this story if you stand with Curt Schilling against Elizabeth Warren!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Rogue Texas Elector Makes Sick Move To STOP Donald Trump
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING