Cracker Barrel Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
August 29, 2016 5:04pm PST
Ever since he took office, Barack Hussein Obama has shown that he has no respect for the U.S. military. Noticing this, the popular restaurant chain Cracker Barrel knew they had to do something.
Biopic Review reported that Cracker Barrel Old Country Store just launched a program to “buy a rocker, give a rocker” in an effort to help military families. The chain, which has 640 stores across 43 states, has partnered up with national non-profit organization Operation Homefront in “Operation Rocker,” which aims to give their signature rocking chairs to members of the military.
Around 500 rockers have been sold so far in the program, which donates a rocking chair to a military family for every one that is purchased by a patron.
“Operation Homefront is our flagship partner and we’ll be working with them over the next year and are committing up to $100,000,” said Senior Vice President of Marketing Chris Ciavarra.
Operation Homefront CEO and retired Brig. Gen. John Pray added that he believes this initiative is a beautiful way to honor military families.
“I think it’s really very powerful for a lot of our military families to realize that the American public is supporting them,” he said.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- TERRORIST ATTACK AT US MILITARY BASE – 4 Americans Dead, 16 Wounded
- While We Were All Focused On Hillary, Michelle Obama Quietly Did THIS
- NFL Legend Turns On Colin Kaepernick – Makes MASSIVE Move To Honor Military
- Barack Obama Drops Shocking Bombshell About Malia