Dolly Parton Makes Massive Announcement About Her Career – Fans Stunned
August 29, 2016 6:48pm PST
Last year, Dolly Parton’s television movie Coat of Many Colors was a ratings smash for NBC, so it should come as no surprise that the network filmed a sequel, Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love, which is set to air later this year.
However, fans all over America were stunned to hear who Dolly will be playing in the upcoming movie.
According to Taste of Country, Dolly told The Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon that she will be “the town trollop,” also known as the town hussy, in the movie. Though the woman likely has questionable morals, Dolly said the character is near to her heart because it is based on someone who greatly influenced her personal style.
“I get to actually play a little part in the movie because when I was little, I patterned my look after the town trollop in our town. I guess that’s what you call them!” Dolly said. “I thought she was the most beautiful thing; she had all this makeup and hair and those tight clothes, and everything I wanted.”
“Well, I never called her name,” Dolly added. “I never really got to know her really because I don’t think her family probably knew she was a ho.”
SHARE this story if you can’t wait to see this movie!
You may also like to read:
- Lester Holt Gets Some DEVASTATING News One Week After RIGGING Debate For Hillary
- Dolly Parton Makes Massive Move Against Hillary Clinton – Admits She’s ‘Nuts’
- Duck Dynasty’s Sadie Robertson Shocks Fans With Massive Move
- Fans Stunned After Dolly Parton Drops Bombshell About Presidential Race
- Fans Furious After Dolly Parton Endorses THIS Presidential Candidate – Will You Still Support Her?