FBI Turns On Hillary – Drops Bombshell That Could Put Her In Prison
August 26, 2016 4:30pm PST
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) dropped a bombshell on Thursday when he told America’s Newsroom that Hillary Clinton used BleachBit software to hide all traces of her deleted emails.
According to The Gateway Pundit, BleachBit goes beyond just deleting files. It has features like shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, and vacuuming Firefox to make it faster.
“If she considered them to be personal, then she and her lawyers had those emails deleted. They didn’t just push the delete button, they had them deleted where even God can’t read them,” Gowdy said. “They were using something called BleachBit. You don’t use BleachBit for yoga emails. When you’re using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see.”
The congressman went on to question whether Hillary considered her “Clinton Foundation” emails to be “personal.” If she did not, he wondered why the FBI’s investigation revealed minimal emails about Foundation-related topics.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING
- Disturbing Development In Recount Movement – This Is NOT Good…