Hillary Clinton Embroiled In Massive Lawsuit
August 9, 2016 12:45pm PST
Hillary Clinton got some bad news when she learned that the parents of two American victims who died in Benghazi are suing her.
The parents of fallen servicemen Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith, Charlies Woods and Pat Smith, have filed a lawsuit against Clinton for defamation and wrongful death. According to Young Conservatives, the parents are arguing that she caused the death of their sons and later defamed them in statements made to the media.
“During her campaign for President, Defendant Clinton has negligently, recklessly, and/or maliciously defamed Plaintiffs by either directly calling them liars, or by strongly implying that they are liars, in order to protect and enhance her public image and intimidate and emotionally harm and silence them not to speak up about the Benghazi attack on at least four separate occasions,” Larry Klayman, an attorney for the families, wrote in the complaint.
We’ve known for years that Clinton was responsible for the Benghazi attack, so we’re glad she’s finally being held responsible. SHARE this story if you think she should be in PRISON!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING