ISIS Terrorist Tries To Detonate Suicide Bomb In Major City – Gets a Nasty Surprise Instead
August 22, 2016 6:13pm PST
Just when we thought they could not sink any lower, ISIS is now forcing children to carry out their deadly attacks.
According to IB Times, a 12 year-old boy was caught at a Kurdish Checkpoint in Kirkuk, Iraq this weekend trying to detonate a suicide vest. The footage above shows authorities disarming the boy of his vest, thwarting ISIS’s plans and saving his life.
The boy, who is from Mosul, told police he had been abducted and forced to carry out the attack.
“The boy claimed during interrogation that he had been kidnapped by masked men who put the explosives on him and sent him to the area,” Kirkuk intelligence official Brigadier Chato Fadhil Humadi said.
This came a day after Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan revealed that a child between the ages of 12 and 14 carried the suicide bomb that left 51 people dead and 69 injured at a wedding in Turkey over the weekend.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City
- Trump Issues BRUTAL Message About Radical Islam