Megyn Kelly Just Got PLAYED By Trump
August 25, 2016 2:19pm PST
Megyn Kelly had a plan.
After taking months of abuse from Donald Trump on Twitter following the August of 2015 GOP debate, Kelly marched into the business mogul’s office in April and negotiated a truce.
“We had the chance to clear the air,” Kelly said on her show.
The Washington Post reported that this truce allowed for the memorably bad interview between Kelly and Trump in May in which the Fox News host failed to hold Trump properly accountable for months of supposedly misogynistic abuse that he inflicted on her. While the interview made Kelly look weak, it had a positive impact on Trump, humanizing him and making him appear pleasant.
Well, that is it. Well done Megyn — and they all lived happily ever after! Now let us all see how “THE MOVEMENT” does in Oregon tonight!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 18, 2016
Since this interview, Trump has turned on Kelly once again. Though she clearly planned to use that May special as a prelude to many more interviews with Trump, he has refused to appear on her show again. This is a clear snub, as Trump appears on many other Fox shows and gives them massive ratings bumps. Meanwhile, the ratings for “The Kelly File” are plummeting fast.
Clearly, Trump played Kelly like a fiddle and benefitted from her as long as he could before cutting her loose. SHARE if you think she got what she deserved!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox News Host Steps Down From Show – Fans Devastated
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter