Miss Teen USA Under Fire After Posting THIS Online
August 1, 2016 1:11pm PST
Karlie Hay, 18, of Tomball, Texas was crowned Miss Teen USA on Saturday night, but something was found online hours later that has liberals calling for her to be stripped of the title.
According to Daily Mail, a Twitter user posted screenshots of tweets in which Hay used the N-word in January of 2014 and July of 2013.
Many took to Twitter to express their outrage.
“You can win Miss Teen USA, you can handle the extra (justified scrutiny) for your racist behavior,” wrote director Xavier Burgin. “And @MissTeenUSA needs to address this and revoke Karlie Hay’s win, or set the precedent racists are welcome to their event.”
“Here are a few excuses that we will hear: That was three years ago, ppl change!, so you can say N***er but we can’t?, She’s a child!” he added.
“‘If u win any pageant – first things first. Clean up ur page. Cus if ur under 21 u shouldn’t b drinking & if ur WHITE the n word ain’t yo word!” wrote former Miss Teen USA Kamie Crawford.
Hay also took to Twitter to try and apologize:
This came after Miss Teen USA was slammed for a lack of diversity:
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Makes Sick Move To STOP Donald Trump
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- Black Lives Matter Supporter Mouths Off To Tucker Carlson – Gets A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Teacher Who Had Sex With Student DAILY Gets The WORST News Of Her Life