Muslim Leaders Preach Chastity – Are Then Caught On Bench Doing The Unthinkable
August 25, 2016 12:45pm PST
Two well-known Muslim politicians who preach an extreme view of chastity have found themselves in hot water after they were caught doing something on a bench that got them arrested.
Moulay Omar Benhammad, 63, and Fatima Nejjar, 62, each serve as vice presidents of a radical Islamist party. According to Mad World News, the duo was placed under arrest after they were caught in a sexual position on a Casablanca beach. This is particularly unfortunate for them, considering the fact that they are members of Morocco’s Islamic Unity and Reform Movement and that they are on record proclaiming that adultery is punishable by death.
Benhammad is a married man who has seven children with his wife. A professor of Islamic Studies at the Faculty of Arts in Rabat, he was charged with attempted corruption. Nejjar is a widowed mother of six who has lectured on the virtues of remaining faithful and pure and has spoken out against promiscuity. She has been charged with complicity to adultery.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- ‘Refugees’ Block Highway… No Nonsense Trucker LETS THEM HAVE IT
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- BREAKING: Hackers To Release Video Of Clintons Having SEX With MINORS
- Ivanka Trump Breaks Her Silence About Her Father’s Controversial Remarks About Her