Muslims Attack Texas Mayor After She Denounces Shariah Law
August 17, 2016 7:23pm PST
Beth Van Duyne, the mayor of Irving, Texas, found herself in hot water recently when she shut down an Islamic Shariah Court in her town. Enraged Muslims demanded that she immediately resign as mayor, but she just let them know she won’t be leaving anytime soon.
Freedom Daily reported that the Shariah Court had four voluntary lawyers yet it was unlicensed in the state of Texas, which means it was committing the felony crime of practicing law without a license. Thanks to Van Duyne’s efforts, the city of Irving ruled 5-4 to back the Texas state bill that bans foreign law from the state.
Van Duyne immediately began receiving angry calls and threats from Muslims, so she made a public Facebook post in which she fired back at them and explained her reasoning behind backing the Texas law.
SHARE this story if you stand with Van Duyne!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Teacher Who Had Sex With Student DAILY Gets The WORST News Of Her Life
- Major US City RENAMES Columbus Day and Good Friday To Be More ‘Culturally Sensitive’
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It