Obama Admin. Slips Up – Accidentally Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
August 23, 2016 9:51pm PST
Ever since he took office, Barack Hussein Obama has faced accusations that he was actually born in Kenya. Though he has always denied these claims, a top member of his own administration appears to have just confirmed that he was indeed born in the African nation.
Conservative Tribune reported that while meeting with Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed, Secretary of State John Kerry raised eyebrows by saying that Kenya gave Obama to America.
“When I mentioned that to President Kenyatta, he promptly said to me, ‘Well, we also had a hand in helping you win a silver because the person who won came from Kenya.’ … And I said, ‘Actually, Mr. President, you did better than a silver and a gold. You gave us a president of the United States,’” read a transcript posted on the State Department website.
Comments like this may reignite the birther controversy in Obama’s final months in office. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Shaquille O’Neal BLACKLISTED After Speaking Out AGAINST Anti-Trump Protesters
- Ivanka Trump Shocks Conservatives With MASSIVE Announcement – Will You Still Support Her?