Olympic Swimmer Gains MILLIONS Of Fans With Sexy Striptease
August 15, 2016 5:34pm PST
A synchronized swimmer earned herself a legion of new fans when a video went viral of her performing a sexy striptease.
According to Daily Mail, the footage shows 24-year-old Anna Voloshyna playfully “stripping” by slowly taking off her bathrobe and giggling as she jokingly danced around. The clip was posted on her Instagram page along with the caption, “Having good humour is a precondition for good training.”
It immediately became popular among Instagram users.
“Best best best of luck today!” internet user synchro.world wrote. “Show what both of you are capable of doing! Your duet routines are one of the best of the competition and one of my favs, and if you perform as well as you know how, you will have an amazing score! Go for it!”
Voloshyna is currently in the final stages of the duet synchronised swimming competition with her teammate Lolita Ananasova. She is also on course for another medal as part of her country’s women’s team. She has also won four bronze medals at women’s synchronized swimming World Championships and two golds at European Championships.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary Olympian Found Dead
- Obama Embarks On New Multi-Million Dollar Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where He’s Headed
- BREAKING: Sports Legend Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Gunmen Storm Hospital – At Least One Dead, Many Injured
- Jessica Simpson Puts On America-Themed Bikini – Then This Happens