The Most Embarrassing Hillary Emails Yet Leak – Reveal Huma Did THIS With Her
August 25, 2016 4:30pm PST
Hillary Clinton was humiliated this week when Wikileaks released an email showing that her top aide Huma Abedin used to put the former Secretary of State down for nap time during their time at the State Department.
The email in question was sent to Clinton from Abedin on January 11, 2013, right before her meeting with the French Foreign Minister. According to Daily Caller, the email did not have a message in the body, but the subject line read, “Reminder fabius at 3:30. Take a nap [sic].”
Laurent Fabius served as France’s Foreign Minister from 2012-2016, and Clinton was scheduled to meet with him at 3:30pm that day. Since Abedin’s email was sent at 2:21pm, it can be assumed that Clinton dropped what she was doing to sleep for an hour before. This assertion appears to be corroborated by Clinton’s response.
Other emails have revealed that Abedin was overly-concerned about Clinton’s well-being. One profile of her stated that she once burst into tears when Clinton was forced to carry her own bag up a flight of steps.
“Abedin took her duties so seriously, the source recalled, that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide’s absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears,” wrote Newsweek.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING