US Spy KILLED After Hillary Leaks His Name On Personal Email Server
August 8, 2016 12:35pm PST
Hillary Clinton claims that she never sent or received classified information on her personal email server. However, disturbing new reports have proven this is not the truth once and for all.
Senator Tom Cotton appeared on Sunday’s episode of Face The Nation to reveal that Hillary Clinton and her team had discussed the Iranian nuclear scientist who was recently executed by Iran as a spy on her personal email server.
According to Joe For America, Shahram Amiri’s body was returned to his mother with rope marks around his neck after he was executed by the Iranian government.
“In the emails that were on Hillary Clinton’s private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman,” Cotton said. “That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server.”
“I think her judgement is not suited to keep this country safe,” he added.
SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be in PRISON!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING