Welfare Queen Tells Police To ‘Go To Hell’ – Gets Hit Back With THIS
August 4, 2016 8:08pm PST
A woman has been arrested in Miami, Florida after she called police 15 times and told them to “go to Hell.”
Weaselzippers reported that Deborah Harris, 54, made her first call to police just after midnight from Clematis Street and South Quadrille Boulevard downtown. When officers responded, Harris yelled and cursed at them as she refused to give a reason for her call. She then told them to “go to Hell” as they left her.
30 minutes after the officers left, Harris called them again and proceeded to call 14 more times. She was finally arrested Harris at O’Shea’s Irish Pub after the fifteenth call early Tuesday morning.
This is reportedly not the first time Harris has been arrested on similar charges. She is due to be released on Tuesday under supervision.
You may also like to read:
- Muslim ‘Refugee’ Abuses Two Dogs – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Justice
- Female Store Clerk Was SICK Of ‘Refugees’ Stealing From Her Shop, So She Did THIS
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- High School Girl BRUTALLY Assaulted By Liberal Mob After They Learn She Supports Trump
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It