You Won’t Believe Who Fox News Just Hired…
August 2, 2016 3:08pm PST
Patriots everywhere are rejoicing this week after Fox News announced that they have hired Taya Kyle, wife of American Sniper hero Chris Kyle, as a contributor.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox released a statement on Monday saying that Taya “will provide military and family commentary across FNC’s daytime and primetime programming.” She made her first appearance as a contributor on Fox & Friends Monday morning, weighing in on the debate about whether retired senior military officials should publicly endorse presidential candidates.
Two retired generals who spoke at the DNC and RNC political conventions were slammed by former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey, who said high ranking officers should be kept “off the stage.” Taya, however, disagreed.
“These guys are retired,” she said. “They spent their careers fighting for all of our right to freedom of speech, so I think once they’re out, they should be the first in line to exercise their right to free speech.”
Welcome to the Fox family, Taya!
You may also like to read:
- Laura Ingraham ANNIHILATES Fox News Contributor For Attacking Trump
- Fox Reporter Shows Hillary Supporters The Best Route To CANADA
- BREAKING: New Poll Has Trump Virtually TIED With Hillary After Meeting Mexican President
- Fox Personality Under Fire After She Does THIS On Live TV
- Beloved Fox Host To Be FIRED After She’s Caught Doing THIS