Americans Send MASSIVE Message During National Anthem At Football Game On 9/11
September 12, 2016 2:38pm PST
Earlier this month, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick made headlines when he refused to stand as the national anthem played before a game. Within 24 hours, fans were burning his jersey to let him know that what he did was wrong.
Kaepernick tried to defend his shameful show of disrespect by race-baiting.
“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said of his protest. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
During a college football game on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, however, thousands of Americans stepped up to show how much they love this country. According to Right Wing News, thousands gathered at the Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday to watch Tennessee and Virginia Tech. Before the game, however, Grammy winner Jennifer Nettles sang a beautiful rendition of the national anthem.
Watch as the fans pay a beautiful tribute to the United States as the national anthem plays. Take that, Colin Kaepernick!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Colin Kaepernick Reveals What He REALLY Thinks About American Flag – Boycott Him NOW
- NFL Player FIRED For Disrespecting National Anthem
- NFL Legend Turns On Colin Kaepernick – Makes MASSIVE Move For Trump