Armed Thug Tries To Rob Store – Has No Idea Cashier Has A Gun…
September 21, 2016 6:15pm PST
This past Monday, a young black man entered the Walnut Block Grocery in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania armed with a gun. He pointed his weapon at a 29 year-old male employee and told him, “Give me everything or I’m shooting.”
Unfortunately for the wannabe robber, he had no idea that the employee had a concealed carry permit.
The brave employee quickly pulled out his own gun and pointed it at his attacker, at which point the once-cocky robber fled the store in fear. Police are still looking at him, but he was not able to steal anything during his failed robbery.
Thank God this employee had a concealed carry permit!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Makes MASSIVE Move To Protect Second Amendment – Liberals FURIOUS
- Gun Owners Get Some AMAZING News After Trump WINS
- You Won’t Believe What The Obamas Are Doing The Night Before The Election…
- Two Armed Thugs Try To ROB Redneck – Get A NASTY Surprise
- Results Pouring In From Key Battleground States – Trump Is NOT Happy