BREAKING: Hillary Suffers Major Setback – This Could Cost Her The Election
September 22, 2016 1:36pm PST
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has taken a massive nosedive in the last week ever since her infamous collapse outside of the 9/11 memorial. Millions of voters completely lost faith in Clinton hours after the collapse when her team announced that she has secretly been suffering from pneumonia.
Now, the first polls to come out since this incident have been released, and they were extremely devastating for Clinton.
Conservative Tribune reported that a Quinnipiac Poll and a Fox News poll each showed that Clinton’s popularity has plummeted among millennial voters. The Quinnipiac poll had Clinton ahead of Donald Trump in this group by 24 points back in August, but she is now only ahead by 5 points.
Meanwhile, the Fox News poll had Clinton ahead of Trump among millennials by 27 points last month, but by only 9 points now.
It’s almost unheard of to drop by 19 points in just one month. This makes it clear that millennials now have absolutely no faith in Clinton and are sick of her ridiculous lies.
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) September 20, 2016
This is a particularly tough blow to Clinton considering the fact that she has tried to pander to millennials constantly on the campaign trail. Obviously, these efforts were all in vain…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement