BREAKING: Hillary To Possibly SKIP First Debate
September 14, 2016 12:51pm PST
It’s been an awful week for Hillary Clinton.
Hours after she collapsed while leaving the 9/11 memorial in New York City on Sunday, Clinton’s campaign finally admitted that she is suffering from pneumonia. Now, reports are coming in claiming that she might use this illness to skip out on her first debate with Donald Trump.
Pneumonia is a serious illness that can sometimes take months to recover from. Infowars reported that Clinton might shamelessly use this to skip out on the first debate with Donald Trump. In fact, she could use her illness as an excuse not to go head-to-head with Trump until late October.
It could be in Clinton’s best interest not to appear at the debates, given the fact that she has struggled to speak for more than even half an hour on several occasions, even temporarily stalling a live Democratic debate in 2015 because she supposedly had to go to the bathroom. Then there’s her infamous coughing fits that Trump will undoubtedly unload on her for if she dares to launch into one in his presence.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement