BREAKING: Hillary’s Deleted Benghazi Emails Are Located – This Could End Her Campaign
September 1, 2016 12:37pm PST
Last week, Hillary Clinton’s campaign went into panic mode when the FBI found a whopping 15,000 emails that she failed to turn over. Now, it has been revealed that 30 of these emails that were wiped from Hillary’s server discussed Benghazi.
Joe For America reported that the FBI told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta that they need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released to the public. Mehta questioned why they need so much time and ordered them to report to him weekly while they go over the emails.
Back in December of 2014, Hillary handed over more than 30,000 of her work-related emails to the State Department. Of these emails, the State Department released 296 emails that were related to Benghazi and Libya.
The agency claimed that these were all of the emails it had pertaining to Benghazi, but last September, they found 925 more Benghazi-related emails. These were promptly handed over to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.
Last month, it was revealed that Hillary deleted “several thousand” work-related emails from her server.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING
- Disturbing Development In Recount Movement – This Is NOT Good…