BREAKING: NASCAR Legend’s Family Found DEAD – Murder Investigation Launched
September 15, 2016 5:05pm PST
The NASCAR world is sending prayers to legendary driver Robby Gordon today after his parents were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide in a California home that he owns.
Daily Mail reported that the bodies of legendary off-road racer Robert ‘Baja Bob’ Gordon, 68, and his wife, Sharon Gordon, 57, were found around 5pm in the upscale Orange Park Acres home located in Orange, which is about 30 miles from Los Angeles.
Neighbors confirmed that though Robby bought the home in 1989, his parents had lived there for years. Sharon was stepmother to Robert and his two sisters, Beccy Gordon Hunter-Reay and Robyn Gordon.
Though authorities have not yet revealed how the couple died, police say it might be a murder-suicide situation. The Orange County Register that an unidentified weapon was found at the home. The couple was found by a neighbor conducting a welfare check at the home on behalf of the Gordon family. It is not clear how long the Gordons had been out of touch with the couple.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- TERRORIST ATTACK AT US MILITARY BASE – 4 Americans Dead, 16 Wounded
- BREAKING: Leaked Email Proves Hillary Is A MURDERER – She Should Be In PRISON
- Hillary Hit With Murder Accusation – It’s Happening
- Muslim Suicide Bomber Runs Into Church – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- ISIS Terrorist Tries To Detonate Suicide Bomb In Major City – Gets a Nasty Surprise Instead