BREAKING: Texas Just Took A MASSIVE Stand Against Obama And His Refugees
September 21, 2016 8:52pm PST
Texas dropped a bombshell on Barack Hussein Obama on Wednesday when they made a massive move to stop him from importing thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees into the United States.
According to The Political Insider, Texas just threatened to abandon Obama’s refugee plan if he does not immediately start vetting refugees properly. The Texas Health and Human Services Commission made this threat in a letter to Robert Carey, director of the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, that was sent on Wednesday.
The Houston Chronicle reported that the letter stated that unless Washington “unconditionally” approves the state’s new plan controlling placements in Texas by September 30, the agency will “exit” the program. If this agreement is not made, Texas will join Kansas and New Jersey in withdrawing state participation in the refugee program over the federal government’s vetting procedures to screen out potential terrorists.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said the letter was sent as a response to Office of Refugee Resettlement’s “unwillingness” to approve his state’s new refugee plan, which would require national security officials to make sure that refugees pose no security threat to Texas.
We applaud Texas for once again standing up to Obama. SHARE this story if you stand with Texas against the president!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Muslim ‘Refugee’ Abuses Two Dogs – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Justice
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…