Burqa-Clad Muslims OFFENDED By Two Words On 9/11 Memorial – Get Hit Back With THIS
September 2, 2016 4:04pm PST
Muslims in Owego, New York threw a hissy-fit recently over two words on their town’s 9/11 memorial. However, the Muslims just got a brutal dose of reality by their community.
According to Mad World News, the Muslims believe the words “Islamic terrorists” appearing on the monument could encourage hatred towards Muslims living in the city, so they want them changed as not to “paint all Muslims with the same brush.”
The Muslim group launched a push for the monument’s description to just read, “terrorists” or even “al-Qaeda terrorists.” However, Owego Town Supervisor Donald Castellucci just gave them a rude wakeup call when he told them that his town “doesn’t whitewash things” and that the monument is accurate in its description of those responsible for the attacks.
“I don’t live in a politically-correct world,” Castellucci said. “I live in a historical fact world and cross terrorism, whether it’s American homegrown, Christianity, Islamic, you call it what it is.”
We applaud this town for not backing down to politically correct Muslims. SHARE if you support Owego!
You may also like to read:
- CHELSEA CLINTON MAKES TERRIFYING ANNOUNCEMENT – It’s Not Over
- Hillary Suffers Major Health Scare On Camera HOURS Before Voting Opens
- You Won’t Believe What Hillary Has Planned For Election Night…
- FRANCE JUST DID WHAT OBAMA IS TOO COWARDLY TO DO
- NFL Legend Turns On Colin Kaepernick – Makes MASSIVE Move To Honor Military