Charlotte BLM Protester ATTACKS Fox News Reporter On Live TV
September 23, 2016 2:22pm PST
The city of Charlotte, North Carolina has descended into race-baiting chaos this week as violent riots have been launched following the fatal shooting of an ARMED black man by police officers.
Since then, race-baiters have used the shooting as an excuse to pillage the city of Charlotte, looting and committing violent crimes every chance they can. Now, even reporters covering the chaos are not safe from the violence…
On Thursday night, Fox News reporter Mark Tobin was covering the violence in Charlotte when he suddenly found himself becoming part of the story. According to The Gateway Pundit, a masked protester approached Tobin and threatened him on live television. The thug flashed gang signs and then a gun sign before threatening to assault Tobin.
“I’m gonna beat ur a** if u don’t leave me alone!” the hoodlum screamed.
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Shaquille O’Neal BLACKLISTED After Speaking Out AGAINST Anti-Trump Protesters
- Black Lives Matter Supporter Mouths Off To Tucker Carlson – Gets A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Liberal Idiot Trying To Ban American Flag For Being ‘Racist’
- Judge Jeanine Caught On Camera Leaving Trump Tower