Dolly Parton Makes Massive Move Against Hillary Clinton – Admits She’s ‘Nuts’
September 12, 2016 3:42pm PST
Country music legend Dolly Parton alienated millions of her fans a few months ago when she made comments indicating that she is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Now, however, the country icon is singing a very different tune…
According to American News, Parton said she was inspired by the fact that a woman might be president of the United States for the first time.
“We’re doing good,” she said at the time. “We got a woman that could go in the White House, so we’ve certainly come a long way in that respect.”
In recent months, Parton has had a chance of heart as she has realized that Clinton is actually a shameless, corrupt liar. She just spoke out to call Clinton “nuts” and say her campaign has been “just crazy.”
Parton went on to say that the American public needs to stop allowing itself to be fooled by Clinton.
“Let’s talk about what we really need—taking care of us,” Parton said.”I think people just want to have a feeling of security. It’s just like political terrorism right now. We’ve got room for improvement.”
We’re glad you’ve finally seen the light, Dolly! Welcome to Team Trump!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement