Football Player Refuses To Stand For National Anthem, Gets HUGE Wakeup Call
September 30, 2016 3:01pm PST
Earlier this month, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick made headlines when he refused to stand as the national anthem played before a game. Within 24 hours, fans were burning his jersey to let him know that what he did was wrong.
Kaepernick tried to defend his shameful show of disrespect by race-baiting.
“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said of his protest. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
In recent weeks, these protests have spread all over America, but they just came back to bite one race-baiter in a big way.
According to American News, some high school football players in New Jersey, Alabama, and Massachusetts decided to mimic Kaepernick’s protest by sitting during the national anthem before their games. Unfortunately for them, however, their protests didn’t go so well…
The students are reportedly facing suspension for their protests, as officials at the schools have let them know that this kind of race-baiting behavior will not be tolerated. The students have also received threats to their well-being from members of their community who are tired of watching our great nation being disrespected.
SHARE these students if you think these students should be suspended!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Black Lives Matter Hoodlums Block Highway In Protest – Get BRUTAL Wakeup Call From Patriot
- Black Lives Matter Thug Mouths Off To Ann Coulter – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Veterans Catch Liberal Thugs Defacing American Flag – Give Them A BRUTAL Wakeup Call