Hillary Caught In MASSIVE Lie After Debate – Trump Was Right…
September 28, 2016 3:59pm PST
During Monday night’s presidential debate, Hillary Clinton did everything she could to make herself look poor compared to the “incredibly wealthy” Donald Trump. This came after a 2014 interview in which Hillary infamously claims that she left the White House in early 2001 with very little money.
“You have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke but in debt,” she said.
However, a report released this week by the New York Post has revealed that in their first two years out of office, the “dead broke” Clintons spent over $1.2 million renovating their two mansions. According to Conservative Tribune, the Clintons even bought a “personal use” passenger elevator for their fancy mansion, indicating that Hillary was already having trouble climbing staircases back then.
In the end, neither of the Clintons know what it’s like to really be “dead broke.” SHARE this story so we can expose Hillary’s latest lie!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING
- Disturbing Development In Recount Movement – This Is NOT Good…