Hillary Claims She Had ‘Medical Episode’ Due To Heat – There’s One Big Problem With This…
September 12, 2016 12:34pm PST
On Sunday, Hillary Clinton was caught on camera “almost fainting” and being rushed away from a 9/11 memorial. Her campaign quickly claimed that she “overheated,” but now one major problem with this story has been revealed.
According to The Federalist Papers, the temperature around the memorial was a measly 78 degrees, and Clinton only spent 90 minutes there. Despite this, Clinton claims that the heat was so “oppressive” that she underwent a severe medical episode.
Making matters even worse, the press pool revealed that they were banned from going with or following Hillary Clinton’s detail. Clinton Spokesman Nick Merrill was quick to issue the following statement:
Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen. During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.
— Alex Seitz-Wald (@aseitzwald) September 11, 2016
Clearly, the Clinton campaign really does have no respect for the American people. How do they expect us to REALLY believe that someone “overheated” in 78 degree weather??
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING
- Jill Stein Begins Fox News Interview – IMMEDIATELY Gets A Nasty Surprise
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything