Hillary Slips Up – Suffers MASSIVE Health Scare During Debate
September 27, 2016 2:07pm PST
The first presidential debate took place last night, and since moderator Lester Holt was extremely easy on Hillary Clinton, her campaign originally thought she won the night. However, further examination of the debate’s footage indicates that Clinton may have suffered yet another humiliating health scare on camera…
According to The Gateway Pundit, Clinton appeared to short-circuit while delivering her opening remarks at the debate. The glitch can be seen at the 3:37 mark in the video above this story.
“…We also have to make the economy fairer,” Clinton said. “That starts with raising the national minimum wage and also guarantee …&?!… Finally equal pay for women’s work. I also want to see more companies do profit sharing.”
This isn’t the first time Clinton has short circuited mid-sentence. During a rally in Florida last month, Clinton lost her entire train of thought as she spoke to a crowd:
Then there was the time last month when she froze onstage and had to be urged on by her mysterious handler/doctor:
Of course, we all remember the moment Clinton suffered a seizure on camera.
And the time she fainted outside the 9/11 memorial…
These videos make it clear that Clinton is not healthy enough to be the next president of the United States. If she can’t handle running a campaign, she DEFINITELY can’t handle being president!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement